Define HPDA / Deep Learning :
- HPDA (High Performance Data Analytics ) use the HPC for massive data processing and analysis. §HPDA is the result of the convergence of HPC and Big Data.
- Deep Learning is a class of hierarchical algorithms for machine learning on big data.
- Deep learning has become very popular in recent years with access to powerful computing machines to train large systems.
HPDA Deep Learning linked with advanced master HPC-AI :
The expertise in Deep Learning and HPDA allows to move towards the development of a form of “strong” AI. The learning takes place with high-level data abstraction modeling and analytical techniques to achieve AI models close to human cognitive abilities.
In practice with the advanced master HPC-AI programme :
UE5 – High Performance Algorithms and Automatic Learning (HPDA)
- Deep Learning (16h)
- Data processing platforms (Hadoop, Spark) (16h)
- Massive data visualization techniques and tools (16h)