Define software engineering :
- Software engineering is the art of designing, manufacturing and maintaining complex computer systems.
- Software engineering is particularly interested in the systematic procedures that allow complex software to meet customer expectations.
- Software engineering promotes reuse and performance of IT solutions with controlled costs.
Software engineering linked with advanced master HPC-AI :
AI develops its reasoning through machine learning on data managed and processed by complex systems. Software engineering is essential to create high-performance and resource-efficient computer systems.
In practice with the advanced master HPC-AI programme :
UE1- Scientific Computing Project Management
- Software engineering for computation (20h)
- Development environments (8h)
- Oriented-object programming (20h)