Define Machine Learning :
- Machine Learning is one of the main fields of Artificial Intelligence. Machine Learning is based on mathematical and statistical approaches to give computers the ability to learn from data.
- Machine Learning allows computers to improve their ability to solve tasks without being specifically programmed for each.
- Machine Learning identifies repetitions in one or more data sources to make predictions based on statistical methods.
Machine Learning linked with advanced master HPC-AI :
The more knowledge in machine learning is deepened, the more the actions performed by the induced forms of AI come closer to human cognitive capacities. Machine learning expertise is essential for the development of AI in business.
In practice with the advanced master HPC-AI programme :
UE4 – Machine Learning
- Statistics and probabilities (24h)
- Numerical algorithms for machine learning (24h)