Define HPC :
- HPC makes it possible to manage, analyze and process big data in reduced time thanks to parallel computing on supercomputers.
- Proficiency in HPC is essential to take advantage of supercomputer hardware architectures.
- In a world of massive and varied data, HPC solutions are becoming increasingly popular for a multitude of use cases within industries across all sectors.
HPC linked with advanced master HPC-AI :
Access to increasingly significant computing resources and the multiplicity of data sources favor the use of increasingly complex algorithms. HPC is essential for accelerating numerical simulation and scientific data analysis.
In practice with the advanced master HPC-AI programme :
UE3 – High performance architecture and programming
- Technologies, hardware (16h)
- Parallel programming techniques on the CPU (16h)
- Parallel programming techniques on the GPU (16h)