Define Digital society :
- Data ethics is a way to define good practices in the collection, sharing and use of data.
- Digital era generates new rights and leads to new ways to exploit data. Intellectual property is evolving with digital.
- Data virtualization involves to integrate risks that potentially affect security.
Digital society linked with advanced master HPC-AI :
By these courses, you will understand the involvement of AI in the evolution of ethics, intellectual property and data security.
In practice with the advanced master HPC-AI programme :
UE7 – Digital Society
- HPC society (6h)
- Digital and intellectual property (6h)
- Data ethics (6h)
- Virtualization and security (6h)