Admission requirements :
- Engineering degree or equivalent,
- Master’s degree or equivalent in mathematics or computer science.
- First year of a Master degree with a 3-year minimum of professional experience
Admission procedure :
PHASE 1: Pre-selection on file. The application file includes
- Motivation letter
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Transcripts from the last 2 years of study
- Copy of your identity document (passport or ID card)
PHASE 2: Interview with presentation of the professional project in front of a jury made up of teachers and company experts
TRAINING COSTS: 15 000 €
Candidates, depending on their application, may benefit from total or partial coverage of their training costs. Two means of financing are set up to help students finance the training:
- Grants to cover all or part of the training costs.
- Sponsorship by an industrial partner who will cover all the training costs and also the student’s remuneration during the internship period.
The application form is available on this link.
The file must be completed and sent before 30/06/2020.
Start date 2020/2021 : October 2020
Duration of training: 12 months